How to translate any web page
Use the Google Chrome Browser
See end of page for translating PDFs.
1. Copy the URL in the address bar.
2. Go to translate.google.com
3. Enter the URL in the appropriate box.
4. Choose the language you want to translate from English to _____________.
5. Click the blue button.
Your chosen page will be automagically translated into the language of your choice.
Here is this page translated to Spanish. Click here.
The page was translated using the above directions, like this:
1. Copy the URL in the address bar:
4. Choose the language you want to translate from English to ______Spanish_______.
5. Click the blue Translate button.
To Translate PDFs
Use the Chrome Browser.
Download the PDF to you computer.
Upload the PDF into translate.google.com by clicking "Translate Document."
Choose your language and click the blue Translate button.
Images show how to upload file.
Go to translate.google.com and click "Translate Document."
Upload the PDF into translate.google.com by clicking "Choose Fil."
The translation will not be formatted the same way, but will be readable.